A Day in the Life...of Me!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Quick weekend update...

Happy weekend!!

I hope you've all been having a good one so far. I've been on my couch since I got done cleaning my apartment after work, even forgot I had laundry in the dryer for over an hour..ooops! I've got a good excuse though..I've been working on figuring out how to change up my layout, make it less blogger, and more ME! :) I've not gotten very far, pretty stumped, even though I went to college for design, particularly for web design, and I've got to say...I'm confused! I found a layout that I kind of like, and it's been designed for blogger, so I thought it'd be a piece of cake. But then I started reading about how to make sure the widgets were compatible, and what not and I hit a brick wall. Does anyone have a good tutorial on this, with examples? I just hate being so factory, I can't wait to show you all what I'm made of...but until I get over this hump, I am not sure if it's possible.

So...HELP!! You've all been so great so far, I know I can count on you! No rush, I'm going shopping with my two favorite ladies (my adorable mom, and grandma) tomorrow, and then my boyfriend returns from spring break (I know what you're thinking...its too early for a spring break. I AGREE!!) on Sunday and I can't wait to see him! So anyway, whenever you get the chance I'd love to hear your inspirational thoughts on making your blog your own!

Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!

Kendra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home