A Day in the Life...of Me!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Shame, Shame on me!

I've been a bad, bad blogger again. Sometimes, I swear this is the truth, I get so wrapped up in reading all of your fascinating blogs, that by the time I look up at the clock, it's 6 o'clock, I've been home for an hour and a half and have a hungry boyfriend staring at me, waiting for ideas for dinner (we cook together, but I usually have to come up with the meals!). So then I'm off to make dinner, eat, and catch up on the latest Dancing With The Stars, American Idol, Lie to Me, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice...etc. that by the time I'm done with all that it's time for bed!

I'm still working on figuring out my life. At times, I feel like I'm closer, other times, like I'm a hundred miles away from figuring it out, and I'm never gonna get there. A very frustrating feeling, I might add. I have it narrowed down, and as the boyfriend puts it, lack the self confidence to do any of them. This is something I'm praying about, and swearing to work really hard at improving. I like myself, I think I'm "OK" at things...but I just lack the confidence to actually take the jump towards a new career.

In other news, people are popping the question all over the place in my life right now! My best friend and her boyfriend (my "brother") finally got engaged on her 23rd birthday last week! Lonnnnng time coming...like almost 4 years, and him having the ring for 3 months! Way to go, Jon! I love you guys!! My little cousin, the youngest on both sides of my family, surprised ALL of us and proposed to his wonderful girlfriend, Jackie a few weeks ago. They're great together! I'm really happy for them as well, and Jackie...welcome to the crazy, loud, loving Bolton family!! I can only hope that they don't plan their weddings for the same day..that would be complete and utter CHAOS!!! I'm hoping I'm close to next to be newly engaged....crossing my fingers, dropping not-so-subtle hints CONSTANTLY!! The boyfriend is probably utterly sick of me at this point! But he plays along!! And I love him for humoring me!!

Well...off to a meeting! Come back and see me soon!
Kendra

2 Comments:

Blogger Misti of Studio M Designs said...

It is definitely hard to keep up with everything. Sometimes I am just as happy reading everyone else's blogs instead of trying so hard to come up with some clever post! Keep pushing forward and have a great week.

~Misti

May 4, 2009 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Cute blog! I would let you coach me in dance, anytime. IF you are good at working with tone deaf, rhythmless, robotic moving type of people, that is!

May 6, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home