A Day in the Life...of Me!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Big Brother

So, I learned moments ago that the school I work for, my Alma mater, is hosting the only Iowa audition for the tv show for "Big Brother," in 3 weeks. I can't wait to see the amount of crazies...er people, that show up to audition. I might have to make a trip over to work that day, just to people watch!

I've never actually watched the show. However, I did see several clips since a hunky guy on the show wore several shirts bearing my Alma mater's name. Have you ever seen the show? Is it something I should watch? Give me your thoughts! :)


Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!
Kendra

1 Comments:

Blogger The Happy Housewife said...

Never seen the show, so I can't give you my opinion... as for you watching it, it probably depends on how much free time you have!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com

March 23, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home