A Day in the Life...of Me!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh Happy Day! :)

Hey all! It's me again, the perpetually bad blogger, here! Life has been a whirlwind lately!

My College friends have pretty much all left me. Moved on with their lives, outside of this small Iowa town. I'm jealous! I want to move on, too. But I know that this time next year hopefully that will be in the works.

My friend that I'm going to see in August just got engaged. Congrats Brookie! I love you girl! I'm so happy that I'll be able to see you pre-wedding in August!

I'm REALLY excited today! Its my best friend from high school's BACHELORETTE PARTY!! :) I've never been to one, and she's my first high school friend to get married so it's going to be a blast! I'll post pictures when/if I recover in time tomorrow!

Off to tan and then get my stuff packed up!
Come back and see me!

Kendra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home